Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Marathon of Thoughts

My battery is going to die, very soon, like 38 minutes soon! So I can't take time to be a perfectionist or import pictures and if this gets really down to the wire I may have to even cut my dear best friend spell check from the process. So.. here it goes.. Whats been on my mind lately... In less than 37 minutes and using only a words I'm positive I know how to spell. Ok-on your mark, get set, GO: Why is it that shows have to end with cliff hangers? Why can't they all just end with lovely songs about oh I don't know, a kidney? The world would be a much better place, and my sister and I wouldn't be crying on a Thursday night. Don't know what I'm talking about-you are missing out!! (youtube it- 30 rock give a kidney-I would link but due to a much needed text message and a yummy cake I'm down to 34 minutes!) Next, why are there no seasons of Friends at the library except for the one's I already have? Seriously did everyone just go and decide that all of a sudden they wanted to watch the funniest television show ever on the same day? Hello people I'm sick, like lay around all day watching TV sick, and therefore deserve to watch the one show that NEVER fails to get a laugh from me, just ask my roommate Rachelle, lets just say it's no use wearing headphones when you laugh as loud and as often as I do. Don't feel sorry for me though, I put em all on hold! (Are you now craving to watch it? If so thewb.com puts seven new episodes up every Monday. New as in different from the week before, obviously! Check it out!) Next, I'm really loving our new garden! Mom and Dad, you did AMAZING-sorry I wasn't so much help, but really, it looks beautiful! There is something about new flowers planted and blooming that really makes me smile! Something else that makes me smile-random text messages from dear friends telling me what I know and have always known but forgot to remember now that it's applicable and have forgotten to remember for a long time. Thanks for reminding me :) Also on my mind is how much I love these great new kleenexes I bought (there is one of those spell check needed words! Is it kleenexes or kleenex? I just don't know!) They are Puffs with lotion and Vicks and every time I go to blow my nose(which has been like seven million times a day since Wed) I forget about the Vicks and it's like the Hallelujah chorus going on in my head! Seriously one of the most amazing feelings! Love it! Ok, 24 minutes now! Where does the time go? Speaking of time, tomorrow at 9:00 am I become a working woman! Thats right I start my job tomorrow(probably with a box of Puff's with Vicks in my purse) and I can't wait! I have really loved spending my days laying around watching ANTM and doing such things as double-feature-movie-day with my mom, and driving to the ghetto for lunch with my dad but I'm excited to have something to do. Now, ask me how I feel at the end of the day tomorrow and it may be different! As for now-I'm very excited! Also exciting is the book I just read by Kristen Chenoweth. Very interesting life and no matter how much her speaking voice can bug me at times, I really admire her faith. Reading it reminded me of how when opportunities, trials or events impact our life, the Lord always makes up the difference. Her book reminded me of that but where I've really noticed that lately is in my own life, and in the life of my grandparents. Throughout there lives there were losses, but no matter what happened or changed, the difference was made up because of their faith, through our Heavenly Father. He is always there to help us, and really that has been the most important thing on my mind lately. So as I ponder this, and the warning little arrow thing at the bottom of my screen tells me my battery life is waining, I'm off to bed. Excited to see what tomorrow brings, and grateful for the help that I will undoubtedly receive from him.

3 comments:

robyne said...

So excited for your new job!! I love this blog of thoughts...it makes me think. I think you are an amazing, beautiful, smart, funny girl and I Love You!

Mandy said...

I have to agree with your mom you are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for heling out last week!! I know Kylie really had fun and Ashley couldn't stop talking about when you came that morning!!! How did the new job go today?

Shane said...

I love reading your job and I used one of those Puffs tonight also...they are pretty amazing:)

It sure is good to have you home this summer. Keep up the blogging, I love reading every one of them.