Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ch Ch Ch changes!

"These things will change, can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down."

So many changes, so little time...

First: I have a grown up job in a grown up world! I'm processor for Fortified Financials where I do loan modifications. (See-very grown up!) I'm the youngest one working there and I feel a little out of my element but my parents keep telling me that I am in fact a grown up now, even though I don't believe them. I'm doing my best to keep up and learn all about tax returns, Obama's making home affordable plan, calculating loan mods, and get through to lenders. It's crazy busy and I really am surprised just how much I really do like it(even though I complain once in awhile about having to work at all-thats just the ungrown up part about me)

Also: I got an office today! Previously I was working at a card table so this a HUGE improvement. I share an office with one other person but we have four big windows, wooden desks, and great views of I-15 and the train tracks!

Nextly: I went to the Taylor Swift concert and now I can't get enough of this girl! Do me a favor and check out the music video to You Belong with Me and listen to I'd Lie...(I'd lie isn't officially recorded, but it should be!)... LOVE THEM! Be warned though, after listening you will become so happy you will want to get up and dance while singing along.

Lastly: (As a general rule I saved the best for last....)

Megan my favorite middle sister(gotta make sure I include the middle part) made Vocal Ensemble and is next years Concert Choir Historian at Hillcrest! I'm so proud of my beautiful sister! I love you Megs! You'll always be one of my best a buds! :)


2 comments:

Shane said...

It's been fun watching you enter the "grown up" world. Glad you're a part of our lives...we love ya.

robyne said...

I love reading your blog...you rock baby!!