Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Dreams

Dreams have never been my problem. Equipped with a descriptive imagination, and a longing for constant progression-I'm constantly coming up with big ones!

It's the follow through I sometimes struggle with....

For example if one dreams of winning the lottery they need to enter.

If I dream of getting my Masters I need to research, made some decisions and do my homework.

If I dream of being one of those cute girls who always has it all together, I need to wash my hair more often, take more pictures, learn to cook, and decorate cutesy.

(And if I'm really going to do all that I definitely need to drink more diet coke)

The point of this little post is, that although the tedious follow through items seem to be my biggest struggle these days I'm making a goal to be better at them.

So watch our world, because I've got big dreams!


Now for a little update:

These days I'm...
living at home. reading jane eyer. driving/rekindling my love for a honda. cleaning out my room. getting rid of excess stuff. re-learning twitter. wearing lots of skirts. loving sleeping in. trying to be a good worker. playing words with friends. watching season finales. listening to adele. smiling at the rain. frequently embarrassed. loving my life.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hahaha I, too, wish to be one of "those" girls!! :) This fall... we are going to live the BEST lives ever! Haha let's be cute friends.

Also, your Florence post is absolute poetry.

Lindsay said...

Thoroughly enjoyed your post today. And I was astonished at all the similarities!!! I, also, just finished reading Jane Eyer - excellent book! I am also frequently embarrassing myself, feel like I'm always wearing a skirt, and there were a few more similarities, but I can't remember now - which seems to be my biggest weakness, thus, explaining the frequent embarrassment.

robyne said...

Great post! That embarrassing thing, well welcome to my world. Love havin you home by the way!!