Sunday, January 24, 2010

To My Favorite Team and Coach,


Dear fellow team members and coach,

I love you.

I adore you.

I aspire to be more like you.

You make me feel like I'm great despite all my flaws.

Thanks for believing in me.

Thanks for dancing when I need to (Valour) texting me before we go to sleep and always laughing with me. Thanks for making me happy, even if it's just a movie we have fun!

Thanks for staying up late all night chatting and letting me share my secrets with you (3:30!) You teach me so much-I couldn't ask for a better coach!

Thanks for forgiving me for my past mistakes, and loving me despite my struggle with the forget part of forgive.(L.O.V.E for you dear) You've always been there for me, and that means more than I can say!

Thanks for hugging me when I cry. You are always so sensitive to my feelings, and I love you so much for it. (and you give the best hugs!) Thanks for loving me always, despite all my mistakes, and thanks for reading this! (I know you'll read this, and to you I want to say-sorry for the fridge thing. I regret it. A lot. Of course, you forgive me because you're amazing. It means the world, having you as a friend. I'll be a better one, I promise!)

Thanks for not making fun of me when I walk home from church barefoot. I've loved getting to know you dear.

And G, thanks for the love and hugs, the j. crew addiction i currently have, introducing me to strobel cookies, and always being there for me. (and being my #1 DJ) I love you dear! A lot!

I love you girls!

And always will!

Love,

Me!

1 comment:

robyne said...

You have awesome, amazing friends and I love them too, but still you the mostest!!!!xoxoxo