Tuesday, July 12, 2011

England on My Mind...

Lately I've been thinking England. And stalking these 2 things:
1-The final Harry Potter world premier in London last week
2-My favorite British couple's North America tour
And I've been craving galexy bars and jelly snakes. A walk around Notthing Hill. A trip to Trafalgar. A ride on the train to Blackheath and a quiet, cloudy evening meeting in the sitting room of 27 Palace Court. (I'm not craving the meal that would follow such a meeting however)
But those things make me sad so lets focus on these....

(maybe they should have put dan rad on the step above the other two..)
Wow, my favorite spot in the city turned into a beautiful premiere.
Don't you just love all the umbrellas?
I am in a never-ending state of awe when it comes to her.
And I love it with the jacket as well... such class.



Tom.. so attractive

but Rupert has my heart

Did I ever tell you she was my neighbor in London... some of my friends ran into her a couple times... at the local pub, walking with her tesco bags and starbucks. yea lonodn was that awesome..
touching...
And now for my favorite photo...

It's crazy to think this is the end of the Harry Potter movies. I grew up with Potter. The first movie came out when I was 11-a would-be Hogwarts first year. And here it is, all done.

And now on to my very favorite (and the most fashionable) princess..

A good princess also looks stunning going casual. (Beauty and the Beast taught me this)
love the sleeves on this next one
Ok this next one was my favorite, until she got to California.

love the cut of this one, and she knows how to rock a hat a lot better than the cousins
Ah... this one is my very favorite. She looks absolutely magical.
So, it's decided. I need a pair of nude pumps. She pairs them with at least three of the outfits above! And can I also say that she has the most beautiful princess hair.
oh england, my love.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

She wore nude heels a lot to save space in her luggage! It's expensive to fly with bags! Haha I want some new ones. Let's go find some cute ones!!

Jess said...

Nicole, Parker and I just drove to Nevada and you know what I was missing. Welcome Breaks. Oh how welcomed they were. At the time I didn't notice how wonderful the were compared to American Rest Stops. Do you remember the class? England goes fancy even when they provide toilets for those traveling on long coach rides. I would kill for some real toffee. I miss Hyde Park. Need some English humor and clips of London? Watch Top Gear. Yes its a car show. Yes it will make you home sick for Palace Court. Yes you will love it.

Tiffany said...

stumbled upon your blog, cousin! I'm jealous of all your fun adventures! And I love this post because I am obsessed with Duchess Catherine and her amazing style. I want every single outfit she has ever worn. Including those awesome nude pumps! ;)
Miss you!