Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's been awhile. I know.
But I've been busy. (by busy I mean working, reading, and watching tv)
I've been baking cookies, making french toast, and heating pasta. Plus there is all that time spent in the car driving to Sandy for the weekends.And lately my skin has been dry, so I've had to actually blow dry my hair completely. Do you have any idea how long it takes to blow dry all this hair?Also I've been on a Harry Potter kick. ABC Family Harry Potter marathon was just what I needed this weekend.
To top it all off, my computer got sick. Apparently it was just a virus, however for awhile we were thinking it was (gasp) it was the hard drive.
Well, now my computer is fixed (thanks to my amazing cousin) and I guess I'm out of excuses so here is a little update on my life.

.........(crickets chirping)




..................




(still chirping).........


Ok so nothing majorly exciting has happened (perhaps another reason I haven't posted lately) but that doesn't mean life isn't good.
In fact it has been just lovely and here is why:
Hunger Game series read in 6 days.Fireworks. 4 of July BBQ with our favorite family (and playing with the cutest kids).Stalking Kate's North American Tour Wardrobe. Midnight in Paris. Smores. Awesomely painted toe nails. Rainy summer days (ah my absolute favorite). Finally watching Roman Holiday (oh audrey, to have your class). Celebrating Dad's birthday! the Voice, although in my opinion Dia should have won. Harry Potter marathon on ABC family. L o n g phone calls with f a r away friends. Getting a Provo library card. Nights spent visiting my cousins.
See, just lovely.
Now I'm off to Moon Lake. I'll be battling the heat, mosquitoes and of course (shudder) the moths. Wish me luck with that.
I've got to admit though-I haven't been this excited to go since I was a child.

No comments: