Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paint Your Heart Out

I have a deep desire and a real intent to be creative. However, somewhere between desiring to be creative and actually being creative I lose my will. That probably happens while pinning. Friday though Jenna and I were determined to get creative. So we picked up some brushes, paint and canvas, made some crystal light, put on painting clothes and turned on Sleepless in Seattle.

And this is what resulted:

My three canvases. Canvesi? Who cares-the creative type don't worry about spelling
Jenna and I each did three canvases and I have to say it was one of our greatest ideas yet. Now I know they may not be museum quality works of art, but for our first time I'd say they show great promise.

Lets get real here-mostly we were just excited to actually do something creative.

Pretty sure we deserve a large diet coke for that :)

No comments: