Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Snapshots of Valentines Day

I love Valentines day, and yesterday was an exceptionally good one. All day long I was overwhelmed with the quality of the people I have in my life. I'm not sure how I am was so blessed to have such kind, loving, genuine friends and such a supportive, thoughtful family. I truly love the good people in my life, and I'm not sure where I would be without each of them.

So-thank you for your friendship, and for making my Valentines day so great!

Here are a few snapshots of our apartment from yesterday. (It may or may not have looked like a Hallmark card exploded at one point or another)
Valentines from my lovely mother
Beautiful flowers from Dad
Sweet roommate Valentines
The flowers above, as well as the cookie and treats below are from my friend (Jenna's boyfriend) Mike. 
He is probably the nicest guy I know, what a great friend.


Little love notes
Our apartment is covered in flowers! I think we have 5 vases in the living room. It is so beautiful and makes our house so happy!

I hope you all had a happy, beautiful Valentines day. 

No comments: