Monday, May 20, 2013

Graduated Without A Plan

Oops... I must have missed that day of school where everyone made their big, post-graduation plans.
Ok, to be fair to myself I had some big post-graduation plans, but somewhere along the way things didn't work out the way I had planned. Isn't that always how it goes? And now I find myself graduated, unemployed, and living in my parent's basement.

And can I just say what a wonderful life that is?

Don't get me wrong-it's about time I find myself one of those grown up jobs, and get out into the "real world" but for today, this life suits me just fine. It's one full of free food, plenty of little home improvement/chores to occupy my time with, hours to read, plenty of company, day time movies, bubble baths, parks to run at, and people who love me.

Really though-someday not too far away I'll have that full time job, and these days will only be a memory. So for today I'll make sure it's the very best kind of memory. Now if you'll excuse me I really should get back to my book....

image via here

No comments: