Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oregon

On my birthday I made a list of 23 things I want to do while I am 23. One of them was to go somewhere I have never been before.

(I feel like that is a good goal every year, not just at 23)

A week ago I  was able to check that one off the list when I had the opportunity to go to Oregon.

It was a great trip, full of wonderful people, lots of games, delicious food and a ton of fun. On top of that, it was also very education. I learned quite a lot on this trip. For example....

In Oregon it is against the law to pump your own gas. For some reason this fascinated me.

Also, there is no sales tax in Oregon. Now I know just where to go shopping in the future.

And lastly I learned that everyone who has ever been there is right-Oregon is beautiful. I simply could not get over how many trees there are! Or how green it was at places! And the waterfalls! Seriously people-Oregon. Is. Stunning!








And the company? Well that was pretty great too....

No comments: