Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Fun

Lately, things have been pretty fun around here. 

It's sunny, I'm surrounded by the best people, and some great projects.

In fact it's been so fun that I've hardly had any time to worry about the fact that I don't have a job.

(despite searching for them daily)

So, here is a glimpse as to how I've been keeping busy and keeping the worry at bay....


 Chalk dates

Afternoons at Seven Peaks


Family pictures

Rocking out to country music


Perfecting my homemaking skills (homemade enchiladas and hand picked flowers)

Shopping at the Sister Missionary Mall with Abbie


 Teaching these cute kids how to build proper blanket forts

Watching Duck Dynasty


 Introducing this guy to the pie

Going to the zoo



Cheering on Real Salt Lake from stellar seats

Reading great books

and mostly just hanging out with my family.


Obviously it's been a pretty great summer so far.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I love this! Any chance the rest of your summer can happen in Provo? :) Love you!!