Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Day for Dad

Happy Fathers Day to this guy:






The guy who never gets mad even though I accidentally kill my car battery at least 3 times a year.

The guy who handles with class more fits of hysterical laughter than he ever could have imagined possible.

The guy who, no matter how busy he is, will always respond to my calls/texts/e-mails ASAP.

The guy who is always excited to get to bring his girls to basketball or football games. (who needs sons?)

The guy who gives the best hugs, becomes interested in whatever it is his kids are passionate about, and  works hard to be able to provide a good life for his little family.

Honestly, I couldn't have picked a better Dad for me. He really is quite simply the very best there is.

Happy Fathers Day Dad!

1 comment:

Shane said...

Thank you Nicole for this great post. My greatest experiences in my life center around the time I get spend with my wife and daughters.;