Thursday, July 17, 2014

Surprise Wedding Pictures

On the day of our wedding, our very talented wedding photographer-Tracy Hill-brought along a second photographer who was job shadowing her. 

I was so excited to get the amazing photos back from Tracy that I kind of forgot that this other photographer had a bunch of pictures from our day too! So imagine my delight when I got a disk full of what I consider "extra" wedding pictures.

Below are a few of our favorites-all taken by Jessica Lynn Photography.

Ben and Nate

I love that cloudy sky we had

I love seeing that ring on his finger

With the temple's cape thing, since it was freezing after all



I love this one of my stunning flowers, which were one of my favorite wedding details

Chasing the ducks




Making wishes

The little model 



I love that he picked out the ring all by himself

No comments: