Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ten Things Making Me Incredibly Happy...

(in no particular order)

10- The Provo Food Truck Round Up... I'm embarrassed by how many times we've been there since we found out about it in April. It's pretty much a perfect way to spend a Thursday evening.


9-My new office at work, sometimes a change of scenery is just nice

8-Strawberries and Cream at Pleasant Groves Strawberry days-and the great company we enjoyed them with!

7-Celebrating these two getting married! I couldn't be happier for them!


6-Lagoon day with this guy and his mom! And how few people were there that day-I'm pretty sure we rode the Colossas at least 6 times


5-Later evenings filled with sunshine for bike rides and walks

4-Lost marathons with Nate

3-Bonus wedding pictures

2-That today this favorite missionary of mine has been out 1 year! Only six more months until I get to hug her again!

1- That this guy has been my husband for over three months. Time flies when you're having fun-it's going to be a pretty incredibly happy forever

No comments: