Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nate Graduates

This past weekend, without any pomp and circumstance Nate graduated from BYU.

He preferred to celebrate by camping with his family, instead of walking (who could blame him?) and so that is exactly what we did! Before we left town though we took some pictures of him to commemorate this monuments occasion. I have to say, seeing him all dressed up and sporting his cap and gown-it hit me. Nate graduated. I've never been more happy for him.

Nate is such a smart and hard-working man. He has always been this way, but especially since we got engaged. He has worked so hard to do well in school because he desires so much to be able to provide for me and our future family. On top of that though, Nate is also someone who sincerely loves learning, and what he studied at BYU. As funny as it may sound, this man loves rocks, gets excited by folds in the mountains, and finds exciting stones or fossils to bring home wherever we go. This man is going to do so well in his career someday, because he sincerely enjoys what it is he studied. It makes me so happy to know that when I send him off to work everyday in the future, with a kiss and some lunch, he'll be headed off to do something that he truly enjoys.

So, congratulations Nathan. I can't wait to see what you'll do next!










No comments: