Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's Christmastime


It's Christmastime and we couldn't be happier about it around here! We decorated a little bit early, but since then have been busy enjoying different holiday activities. We went to the Festival of Trees, we sewed a couple wonderful (if I do say so myself) stockings, we checked out the lights at Temple Square, we've wrapped presents, addressed Christmas cards, been shopping, made yummy peppermint treats and watched Christmas movies.

Yesterday marked a year since Nate proposed to me, and the magic of that time mixed with the all around happy of Christmas has made for a very wonderful holiday season so far.

Christmas is always my favorite time of year, and this year it has been even more exciting and happy-my first Christmas with Nate.





1 comment:

Jordan said...

I love all of your decorations!! And love remembering the night he proposed! So many happy memories :)