Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

In honor of this little lovers holiday I just wanted to share a few of these photos we recently had taken. A photographer friend of ours offered to give us a photo session, and we were thrilled! She had some great ideas, and we had a lot of fun baking, and hanging out in our home! However, the best part is that she got some truly great photos of what this stage of our life looks like right now-laughter, kisses, baking, and lazy afternoons in our little home. It's such a happy stage of life, and I'm so glad that we now have these pictures to help us always remember it!

Happy Valentines Day Nate! I love you so much, and this little life we've created together makes me incredibly happy. I'm so glad I get to be your Valentine forever!













To see more check out the Weber Photography blog.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I LOVE these!! You two are the cutest, how fun to get these pictures :)