Saturday, May 23, 2015

Aloha

Back in January I found an insanely good deal on flights from Salt Lake to Honolulu. I got home from work that day and told Nate that I seriously, really, 100% honestly thought that we should go.

After all, why not? We have no kids, we're not in school, the price was right, and it just plain felt good. So that night we booked tickets, and a time share (thanks to my generous father in law) and before we knew it we were going to Hawaii.

It was the most spontaneous thing we've ever done.

It was also one of the very best things we've done.

The trip ended up being a much needed break, more than we could have anticipated when we decided to go. It was exactly what we needed to get a break, gain perspective, and honestly just have fun. Words can't do this vacation justice-so I'll stop using them, and instead let the pictures do the talking.
















How could it not be a wonderful vacation when we're together. I still get giddy at the fact that I get to go on my best adventures with my best friend.

PS More posts to come-including one about shark diving!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I love seeing how happy the two of you look in every one of these pictures. And I'm still extremely jealous of this trip!

Jess said...

Yay!!! Looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to hear all about the shark diving! It's on my bucket list for sure. So jealous I would probably hate you if I didn't love you so much.