Monday, May 18, 2015

Provo Progressive Dinner

When Natalie and Edward came to town I knew two things had to happen:

1) Late night chat sessions with my long lost roommate
2) We had to cram all the best Provo food in during their 1.5 day stay

Of course both of those things happened, what kind of hostess would I be if they didn't? However, with such a short stay we had to be creative with how we consumed the best food of Provo. So N squared put their heads together again, noticed all the signs from the universe and came up with their best idea yet-the Provo Progressive Dinner.

Appetizer: Guru's Sweet Potatoe Fries
Drinks: Sodalicious
Dinner: Zupas soups
Dessert(s): Sweet Tooth Fairy cookies for tomorrow, and Graham Canyon for tonight (we couldn't choose just one...)

#fgp







(PS I'm writing this post like a month after the fact and I'm so sad-Natalie please come back)

No comments: