Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Look Whose Family {and belly!} Is Growing



Baby Rau is due February 4th, and Nate and I couldn't be happier. We already feel so blessed to be parents to this sweet, growing babe. 

........................

Dear Baby,

Dad and I are so excited that the world knows about you now. Obviously no one is as excited as we are, but when you get here you are going to be greeted by a lot of people who already love you. The three of us are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives, and nothing makes me smile like listening to others talk about how excited they are to meet you too! However, we can definitely wait for now-so you keep on growing strong and we'll keep busy getting ready for you. 

We love you,

Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Jordan said...

This is the cutest ever. I can't help but get a huge smile on my face every time I think of you three!!