Saturday, December 13, 2008

Taking A Break

Five upcoming finals....
It being a "reading day".....
The fact that I can't get a real Diet Coke anywhere on this campus....
A HUGE lack of sleep (mostly due to having fun, but still no sleep is no sleep)...
A serious need to work=a serious lack of time to get beautiful.....
All these things add up to this.....

Leggings, polka dot shorts, a Hill Cumorah Sweatshirt, red and white striped toe socks, and air dried hair= my studying look

For obvious reasons, finals better hurry up and be over....
On a better note...
Look at the view from my room!!!

Thats right, we finally got some Christmastime Snow!

Oh and when I took a break from all that studying for lunch, I got a real Diet Coke! Maybe finals time isn't so bad after all!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the look Nicole!!! Good luck on finals, can't wait to see you home for even a little bit! By the way just keep enjoying this time in your life!