Saturday, September 19, 2009

LISTS

5 Things That Made Me Smile the Past Week:
-President Monson's devotional last Tuesday
-That my Chem test became a take-home test
-My parents and sister coming to the BYU game with me-oh and the chocolate fountain at said football game
-Shopping at the Gateway with the girls
-Stroble Mac and Cheese

5 Things That Made Me Want to Cry the Past Week:
-Walking up the stairs of death for class
-That Utah lost
-That BYU lost
-When I looked at my bank account
-Being sick :(

5 Things That Made Me Laugh the Past Week:
-The Office
-B's mannequin! Love it!
-Abbie's comparison of the BYU loss to a Hillcrest game
-Rachell confusing Gossip Girl and Glee
-Rachel and Matt... ha ha ha

5 Things I Accomplished the Past Week:
-Laundry
-My Chemistry test
-Washing my Car
-Cleaning the Vanity
-Making Stroganoff

5 Delicious Things I Ate the Past Week:
-Swiss Cheese Chicken made by Natalie
-Red Velvet Cake made by Natalie
-5 Cheese and Tomato Pizza from California Pizza Kitchen
-Beef Strogonoff made by me! (Yea I'm becoming domestic!)
-Homemade Mac and Cheese! YUMMY

5 Things I Miss From Home the Past Week:
-My family
-TiVo
-30 Rock-seriously when will it be a new episode?!?!
-Our own laundry machine
-Not cooking for myself

5 Things About BYU that Drive Me Crazy:
-Newborn infants at football games! These babies are gonna be deaf someday
-People not stopping at stop lights.. stupid Utah drivers ;)
-No Diet Coke at the football games... still think this is kinda sad
-Football fans who must be blind... And I quote- "What is that ref doing? He put the football down three yards away from where he fell!"- Seriously crazy!
-ALL THE STAIRS!!

5 Things About BYU that I Love Right Now:
-My apartment!
-My girls!!
-J-Dawgs (They moved into a legit building-kinda takes away from the ambiance)
-The changing fall colors and the cold nip in the air
-My Classes

Ha ha I dunno what it is with me and lists but if you read you're a pal!

2 comments:

robyne said...

One question.....who is Natalie and can she come cook dinner for us?

Nicole said...

Natalie is Brooke's sister and she would be super flattered by that request, she thinks she can't cook. But it was delicious! Even if it wasn't just compared to the ramen I had for dinner the night before-it was superb!