Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jingle Bells... sorta

Dashing through the snow, in my red front wheel drive car
Shopping, hair cut, wrapping and even Desert Star
Songs on the radio and lights twinkling in the night
Fill our house with love and hearts with light!

Oh Christmas time, Christmas time
Busy yet so great
Oh what fun it is to countdown to the date

Christmas time Christmas time
Chocolate and treats surround
Oh what fun it is when peppermint bark can be found

A day or two ago, I thought I'd watch a Christmas flick
But I was too busy addressing cards, mom pulled quite the trick
Then today it was the target parking lot that got the best of me
Tomorrow I'll wrap presents for underneath the tree.

Christmas time, Christmas time
Busy yet so nice
Oh what fun it is! I've already slept in twice.

Christmas time, Christmas time
Homes the place I love to be
Oh what fun it is to have my family all around me

No comments: