Monday, December 14, 2009

On my mind

I gotta type fast today... I have to study for my Organic Chem final and take my Saints in Wartime final. On top of that daunting task-I have a sore throat. No bueno. Especially the week of finals. But, when finals are over(not until Friday this year-don't get me started on that) I will get to go home and just relax. I CAN'T wait. But I have to. Anyways believe it or not I did not start to blog today to complain about my finals situation. I came to say a few other things. But I gotta be quick so I'm not going to elaborate. Just a sentence for each. Just some things that have been floating through my mind...

-Remember those kids, the ones who were different, or didn't have friends. They feel and hurt just like us, and their mothers love them just as much. Random I know, but it had me tears thinking about one of these poor kids I know the other day. Be nice to everyone, but especially to those who don't have anyone.

Shoot that was 4 sentences... I gotta be quicker

-I ate a sugar cookie that I decorated myself at our Ward Activities Committee meeting last night and because of the blue icing I put on it my mouth turned a wretched color of blue-I brushed my teeth 4 times after. Why does icing betray us like so?

-If I could leave right now for months where I was in a different country each day having adventures all by myself-I wouldn't go. What makes me happy? He asked me that I didn't know what to say, but after thinking I realized it-the relationships I have with those I love. I would love to travel the world but with people I love. Hmm....

I'm getting faster....now....

-I love my sisters a whole lot. Just wanted to throw that out there :)

I did it quick, now on to the studying...

No comments: