Monday, March 15, 2010

"I can't wait for tomorrow to be over..."

I whined to Mikhael as she folded clothes and cleaned her side of the room.

"Tomorrow hasn't even started, how you can you be excited for it to be over?"
Obviously tomorrow hadn't started, hence why it was called tomorrow. Duh, Khaels. I still love her though. Her and the Finish cross-country skiers.
"I just have a lot to do, I'm not looking forward to it.It's gonna be a long day."
That was the conversation of last night.

Whats the phrase? Expect the worst but hope for the best?
Well-today was the best! Well, as far as Mondays go.
Professors were nice, lots and lots of extra credit was offered, the sun was shining that beautiful way it does that suddenly brings all of campus to the grasses for a lazy afternoon of studying, free hamburgers and hot dogs were being handed out for lunch, and I even heard birds chirping. And then, I went to my London class which I refer to in my head as my London Party because I get to make new friends and I leave more excited and giddy to live there then I've ever been yet. Ahh... (deep sigh of excitement at upcoming adventures)
It's been a great day. So much better then expected.

Now I have to take a D&C test. But guess what, as I get ready to walk over to the testing center the sun is still out! There is nothing more beautiful then the sun creeping through the windows upstairs at the testing center. Wish me luck! And sunny windows!

PS
Aren't these people so great! I love them. And Gurus. Just sayin'


PPS

Birthday=3 days away!!! So excited for the fun/family/friends/chocolate fondue/cupcakes/laughter/lovin' that will ensue. (Big word-be proud Dad)

1 comment:

Shane said...

Glad the day turned out to be better than expected. I wanted to come to Provo and take you to lunch for your birthday with Mom. However, I have a meeting at lunch time. Look forward to your b-day dinner at McDonald's though.

Love ya kid.