Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth...

I'm going there tomorrow.


Ok technically I won't be going to the park tomorrow, just to the hotel and to get some zzz's.


But the next day... I'm going to Disneyland.


And California Adventure...


I'm SO excited.


Here is my list of things I want to do whilst in my favorite place:


-Ride Tower of Terror w/Dad

-Eat a frozen chocolate covered banana

-If they have a Princess Tiana, take a pic w/her :)

-Watch fireworks

-Ride Space Mountain

-Rock the Buzz Light year game

-Eat the delicious sourdough bread in C.A.

-Shop in Downtown Disney

-Talk Mom or Dad into buying me something whilst shopping...

-Let my inner child run free


ha ha that sounded philosophical didn't it?


Wish You Were There!

1 comment:

karissa said...

they DO have princess TIANA!!! the line was sooooo long to see her when i was there in JANUARY!!