Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Post Does Not Do the Trip Justice...

D ad and Mom, it was fun being with them when they had the time. Tower of Terror is always more fun with Dad. And dinner is always more fun with Mom, except for the people she accidentally throws ice at... sometimes she forgets that when your on balcony seating, there are people below you. It's ok Mom. It happens to... some people. Thanks so much for letting us come out and play!!!
I , as in me. I loved this trip. I loved riding Tower of Terror multiple times, I loved single rider lines, I loved beating Abbie in Midway Mania, I loved the fireworks, I loved the company. I loved it, all of it!

S ephora-in Downtown Disney. Every time the London girls go to Sephora we always use the sample nail polish to paint each nail a different color. It's tradition and us London girls love our traditions. Don't mess.
N ever being too old to be a kid. We were looking at the princess dress ups wishing they came in our size, waiting in line to take a picture with Lightning McQueen and Mator, riding the Peter Pan ride, racing to get a pink tea cup, dancing down the street, being pirates, and singing at the top of our lungs. And you know what? That is perfectly acceptable in Disneyland. And it feels great to feel perfectly acceptable to be yourself!!

E ating... Need I say more? For Dad it was the fruit salad and hot chocolate, for mom the cream cheese filled pretzel, for Megan the bengets and Volcano Birthday dessert, for me-as always... the chocolate covered bananas. And Abbie? Well she loved the Fruit Loops at our continental breakfast, and the chocolate covered pretzels! Yum!

Y AY!!!! Yay for not ever waiting more then 45 minutes for a ride, Yay for good weather, yay for good food, Yay for good performances, Yay for family, Yay for fireworks, Yay for pictures, Yay for chocolate covered bananas and Yay for a break!
L aughter, and lots of it. Especially at Megan's birthday dinner at Rain forest Cafe. Now, for those of you that know me, you realize then when I'm laughing, really, legit, complete happiness laughing it is... well.. unique. Beautiful? possibly. Loud? always. Unique? definitely. However, once you hear all the London ladies laugh it becomes less unique-it is a trait passed through the gene pool. And when we're all together laughing to our hearts content, it is a thing of beauty. And, well... quite a scene.

A ccidents... Abbie accidentally forgot to put on sunscreen the last day. And I, accidentally fell out of the train at Thunder Mountain Railroad while trying to exit landing completely on the one elbow. Luckily, there is no vital damage-just a bruise the size of my face and some large swelling. I wish I could be accident prone-at least in Disneyland.. but it is not so. Oh well! It didn't stop us from having fun!
N on-stop. We went non-stop. We hardly slept, and we were as the energizer bunny all week long. I'm so proud of us, do you know that even though I was in Disneyland it was still hard to wake up.... Non-stop fun though!
D eparture. Always bittersweet. Sweet, because by this time we could not keep our eyes open any more and bitter because, we love it so much. I will return soon though...

2 comments:

robyne said...

such a great trip, I'm so glad you were able to take a break and join us! Love Ya!

Shane said...

It's always fun to watch all my girls at Disneyland. Yes, the fruit salad was very good and wish I had one right now!

Can't wait to read Mom's blog and see if she puts our fun experiences (first aid station several times, buckets of ice at the hotel, etc.).

Love being with my family for some non-stress time and seeing Megan have her Disney performance moments.

Thanks for making it so much fun.