Thursday, April 15, 2010

Smiles All Around :)

How cute are these boots?
Obviously blogging has been on the back burner lately. Not for a lack of things to say but for a lack of time. Finals are fast approaching, as in tomorrow. I'm hoping to knock three out tomorrow, one Saturday and my last Monday. That way I can spend the rest of my time next week packing, moving, and having some fun! Wish me luck! But I do have lots to share on my blog, and I promise I'll get to it soon. For now here are things that are making me smile :)

*Ebeneezer-as in "Here I raise my Ebeneezer" from Come thou Fount... do you know what it refers to? I do. I'll share later. No time now. Glad I've got you hooked though.

*Also, I've been loving going to the gym. Cardio Cinema=Best thing ever

*Oh, and luckily I've been loving the gym because Rach brought me a little buntlet from Nothing Bunt Cake, and I'm savoring it slowly. What you haven't tried them? They are the most moist cakes ever! Eat them!

*The sunshine has also been making me smile. Big smiles for the sun.


*Roommate dinner with the girls! Who knows how long till we'll all be together again after last week. Dinner last night was much needed.


*My new fingernail polish. It's a tanish/goldish/shiny/matte thing that is exactly what I've been looking for!


*Winning tickets to Earthfest a week from today! I get to see Train perform!!!


*Liberty of London brand for Target. I have their rain boots, for when I move to London next fall, and I ADORE them!


****LONDON! In 4.5 months!!!! Need I say more.****
I don't think so, and I don't have the time to! So enjoy!

PS: Check THIS LINK out. I love this woman and all she taught me. I mentioned her before in my blog here but this article, combining the gospel and Disney made me smile!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Amen about the Cardio Cinema. I need somethinging to keep me from remembering that I want to die while on that blasted treadmill!
I'd really like to be added to this list. I can just see it now... "Hanging out with my friend Stacie, Need I say more". When I get home, let's make it happen. Deal?