Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Need a Break? Head North!

I know, it's taken me awhile to post this.
However, I've given this post a lot of thought. Then I thought about it a little more. And then some more too.
Well, I finally put all these thoughts into action, and decided the best way to tell you about the north trip is to say as little as possible. So, here one word at a time, and in no particular order is the North Trip:
(dim the lights)
LIVERPOOL: FREEZING

PRESTON: FREEZING (getting the point of these?)

FEARLESS LEADERS

(London Mom and Dad-aka Dr and Sister Seeley, and Sister and Saint Tate!)

THE LAKE DISTRICT
(stunning right? I think so!)
FALL ON YOUR BUTT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE=SLIGHTLY EMBARASSING
JUMPING=EPIC!
IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE? IN ENGLAND IT IS
(one of the girls, in a different picture kind of fell in a little bit...and got soaked from her waist down, she was a trooper though!)
BEST THING EVER! MORE PLAY PLEASE!

SCARY GHOST WALK!

YORK... BEAUTIFUL
BEDES WORLD! PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!

I'M REALLY AT HOGWARTS! BYU IS JUST A LIE

GLOVES!

YORK MISTER
HOGWARTS!

(I told you I'm not at BYU)
BRONTE-TRAGICLY GORGEOUS
ROCKERY
(not a made of word, btw)
PEACE

PEMBERLY

Other great things:
Pepsi Drunk
Hiking
Boat Rides
Hostel Dance Parties
Praying that I wouldn't get diseases
Rubber Hamburgers
Gingerbread Ghosts
Welcome Break
CAMPING CHAIRS
(yep we bought them!)
Yea, so pretty great trip. York was stunning. Except for the hostel which was disgusting. Ambleside was even better. Everything looked like fall and Halloween.
Oh and it was freezing.
Overall, amazing week!

No comments: