Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finals

We've been busy around here since Thanksgiving! We finished classes Wednesday and finals are in full swing right now.


And by full swing I mean girls popping caffeine pills, the library being over crowded, and more nutella being consumed in these last few days then the last few months combined.

We've also been taking time to have a little fun too though. For example-a few of us hit up Emerites stadium for a legit Football match on Monday:

And then, on Wednesday we all went to tea at the Orangry at Kensington Gardens:

It was a wonderful way to celebrate classes ending.

But of course our rooms are disasters due to the packing/cleaning/studying craziness.

Even the professors are a little exhausted!


So, as you can see things here are good. Crazy, but good. With each final I take I get a little bit closer to home, but I also get a little bit closer to goodbyes.

Something I'm not quite ready for.

So, for today I'm focusing on my next final. And laughing at the mass hysteria!

No comments: