Monday, December 6, 2010

I Officially Survived Finals

To celebrate I went to Hummingbird for a final cupcake run with Jessica, Beca, and Meegan. They all went well, and I'm very pleased with how I did.

It was well worth the sins of Tesco runs and only sleeping five hours.

So-what do I do now?

So glad you asked.

Pack. Nap. Abbey Road. Pizza Party. St. Pauls. Trafalgar Christmas tree. Laughing. Chocolate buying. Picture taking. London Eye. Italy.

Goodbyes are not in there, that is too much to think about right now. Not sure how I can say goodbye to a city, and these people that I love so much.

So, while I still can, I'll just continue to enjoy London and my life here on 27 Palace Court.

2 comments:

robyne said...

Glad you are continuing to love and enjoy every moment in London! Italy will be awesome too! I can't wait to see you in 9 more days!!

Shane said...

Glad finals are over...sure do love you and can't wait until you're home. I'm more excited for you to come home than I am for Christmas to come:) Of course, then my WHOLE FAMILY will be home and that will be terrific!