Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All I Want to Do...

- Eat S'mores. For some reason I haven't been able to get them off my mind the last few day. All I know is that I want to make lots and lots of them!





-Paint my nails all pretty (like my friend Grace)



-See Midnight in Paris (I've been waiting soooo long for this, and still have not found the time to go!)



-Visit Blickenstaff's because it looks like so much fun and what could be better to make s'mores with than a Galaxy bar?!




-Read the rest of the Hunger Game series. I read Hunger Games in a day and a half and I'm dying without a copy of Catching Fire (this will hopefully be resolved quickly!) Remember in elementary school when we used to have read-a-thons. Well I would just love to have my own. I want to build a little blanket fort, fill it with pillows, blankets, and get lost in District 12.





Don't' these all sound like bliss?! Anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love to join you on ALL those things! s'mores sound so good right now. and blickenstaff's is awesome! i about died when i saw the red telephone booth! also, i have yet to read hunger games, but i think i need to now ...

Unknown said...

I am in. Also, now that you're reading HG you can see the midnight premier with me in March!