Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer 2011...

was nothing like I expected it to be.

From where I lived to who I spent my free time with it was not what I'd originally expected, but it was what I needed. My days were spent working, and my evenings spent reading, hanging out with my friends, trips to Moon Lake, St. George and Las Vegas, parade of homes with my family, shopping, baking, relaxing, going to the movies and enjoying the rainy nights.

Jessica's wedding
Stacie's cabin
Moon Lake
Trying my luck at the slots
Disco Skating
Taggerts
H&M lovelies
Salt Lake temple
Diet Coke and a good book
my favorite book dedication (from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.) Other summer reads: the Hunger Game series, Jane Eyre, One Day, and 34 Charles street
The "UP" house
With Russell and Carl
Laughing with the sisters

It was a beautiful, quiet, peaceful, comfortable summer.

But I'm more than ready to start my senior year of college tomorrow. I love having my friends back, and seeing Provo all a buzz again. I'm excited to get involved, with school and my ward and my friends. I'm ready for a change in schedule, to work hard, and to play hard too.

1 comment:

robyne said...

great post! I am excited for you to have a great year, with school, friends, and when you can family! :)