Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Learn & Love Lists

Latley I've been learning a lot of things.
Here are some of my personal favorites:

-Tom Selleck was originally set to play Indiana Jones, but he had a contract problem due to Magnum PI. (I always thought Indie should have a rockin mustache) source.

-I love to do hard things. I don't know why but when given a hard option, and one that is easier I almost always choose the hard.

-Green Eggs and Ham was written on a dare-the dare being that Dr. Seuss couldn't write a book using only 50 words. Green Eggs and Ham has exactly 50. source.
- l'espirit de l'escalier: French. the feeling you get after leaving a conversation, when you think of all the things you should have said. Kathleen Kelly and I both suffer from this. It's nice to know it has a name.
-Yes I love Diet Coke. Honestly though, I've learned that I like the experience more than the drink. What can I say, I guess I'm a social drinker. Anyone want to go on a Diet Coke run? Jenna where are you?


Lately I've also been loving a lot of things.
Here are some of my personal favorites:

-This movie trailer. Just another reason I can't wait for Christmas.

-The Paris Wife. So sad and troubling but so beautiful.

-Life Saver gummies. Delicious.

-My free trial of Spotify Premium. If you don't have Spotify quit reading now and download it here. Best decision you'll make all day.

-The fact that I've still never lost a game of Disney Scene It, even after a much anticipated round last night. I may not be the best cook, the greatest writer, or the fastest runner but you better believe I'm the best at this game. (don't worry if I could choose to be the best at something it wouldn't be this-but we've got to take our victories as they come I guess)

2 comments:

robyne said...

So glad you beat him! That's what life is all about learning and loving.....and sometimes learning to love!

Stacie said...

something i learned lately... I MISS YOU!!