Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Exactly One Month From Today...

I will graduate.

Logically I've always known graduation would come. However there were so many long, awful days-days where hours were spent at the library, days where tears were held back walking home from the testing center, days where I ran solely on prayers and Diet Coke-basically there were days where I thought BYU would be the death of me, and that graduation was simply never going to come.

And yet, somehow, it is nearly here.

Of course, now that it is here-I'm not sure I'm ready for it. I guess that's what happens with big changes though. When something big, and good and wonderful and hard comes to an end it is sort of bittersweet.

It'll be good to be done, but it may break my heart to actually move on.

However, I am determined to make the most of this last month. So-if you'll excuse me, I still have a few items on my BYU Bucket List to cross off...

No comments: