Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NCAA

Bright and early Thursday I found myself at the Sandy Trax station with my mom.

Of course I had to make a quick visit to see Drew first. (the bagel man)

Dad had, once again, secured some tickets to March Madness. For those of you who may be new to the blog, or just not know me very well, I absolutely love March Madness. College boys achieving their dreams! And me attempting to achieve my dream of creating the perfect bracket! It's a perfect combination.

Dad couldn't join us until the night session, but Mom and I decided to go to both sessions, and essentially watch ten hours straight of basketball.

Of course there was plenty of Diet Coke breaks, a quick jaunt to City Creek for an appetizer/cheesecake dinner between games, and some InStyle reading during half time.

It was a fun day! I loved playing hookey for the day in order to spend time with my Mom and Dad. So, thanks for taking me Dad, and for always taking me. It takes a very patient man to bring his daughters to so many sporting events-luckily my dad is just that kind of guy.



Oh. And go Duke! (my bracket is a disaster this year)

PS. A girl that once upon a time lived in my ward, and who is a much better blogger than I am posted this for those girls who may not fully love March Madness. Enjoy.

No comments: