Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Wedding: The Whole Reason

Thanks for bearing with me through so many pictures and posts about our big day. There were so many pictures that I love that I couldn't help but share as many as possible

And, I saved some of the best for last.

There was a day, in early March, where we realized that we had sent out approximately 600 wedding announcements with the wrong address. The address that was sent happened to be an address for a funeral parlor. I was at work when I found out. I quickly left the office, and called Nate.

By the time I finally got him to call me back I could laugh at it, a little. Talking to him made everything better. We decided it made sense after all, since we were dying to get married. He made me laugh, when I was the most exhausted and overwhelmed.

That night I saw a quote that summed up exactly how I felt about the man that could always make me smile:

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Being engaged to Nate was like that. 

I'd found the man I wanted to spend my forever with-the man I wanted to never, ever be parted from. Once I'd decided that I couldn't wait for the day to come where eternity would be our reality. 

That day was the happiest of my life up until that point, but each day with him gets happier and happier. I've said before that I'll never forget the way he looked at me that day, and how could I when he still looks at me with such love?

He was the reason the wedding was so happy, and he is the reason I am so incredibly happy. 


















All our beautiful wedding pictures were taken by the very talented Tracy Hill

No comments: