Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Lovely Labor Day

This past Labor Day we spent the weekend relaxing in St. George. We went down with my family and had agreat time swimming, exploring in Zion, relaxing at the condo, riding an awesome carousel and antiquing.

Ok not really antiquing per say. However, that sounds much cooler than what it actually was which involved a whole lot of time spent in only one little, smelly antique store while Mom tried to buy a beautiful piece of furniture.

However that beautiful piece of furniture now sits in her living room so it was definitely worth it.

Also I should note that Dad, Nate and I left the antique store fairly quickly in order to explore a wonderful park area with the best splash pad ever. Who says splash pads are just for kids? In my shorts and saltwater I was able to get plenty cooled off.

It really was such an awesome, fun weekend with a bunch of my favorite people. Thanks for the trip mom and dad! St. George never disappoints. 




(we're mastering the selfie with a real camera look....)

My husband found a tadpole! 









 While in St. George we went and found where Nate's great-grandparents are buried. He'd never been before, and it was a really wonderful experience 

And about that horseback riding-alright technically it was a carousel

No comments: