Sunday, March 29, 2015

One Year of Marriage



Friday Nate and I celebrated our one year anniversary. I was overwhelmed with all the feelings throughout the day. I thought back to where we were just one year ago and in so many ways it felt like yesterday. However, at the same time I feel like we've grown so much, and come so far. I love him more than words can say, and I'm so grateful that every day this past year has been full of his kind words. I've loved every day of this year, as we've settled into this together life.

There are so many moments of this past year that I always want to remember-moving into our home, shopping at Target for free, our first trip to the ER together, our weekend in St. George with a broken down car, climbing Timp, exploring the coast and eating at the Sea Hag, drives through Oregon, Idaho, and Utah filled with meaningful conversation, our first Christmas, the day at the zoo, and countless hours spent making this apartment our home.

I thought I loved him a year ago, and I can't believe how much I love him now. I can't wait to see how that love grows over the years.

It was a quiet, happy anniversary-and here is to an eternity more of them.



No comments: