Friday, April 1, 2011

8

It's about 70 degrees outside. And I'm doing calculus in my apartment. I keep telling myself


"8 days of classes left. 8 is a totally doable number. 8 days of classes.


And do you know what comes after that?


Summer "


(whether the utah weather agrees or not summer is whats next)


That means 4 months of reading for pleasure, playing outside in the warm evenings, camp fires, smores, fireworks, naps in the grass, swimming, concerts, weekend get aways, flip flops, and barbecues.


There will be no worrying about classes, stressing about packing a suitcase to move to another country, trying to read 4 jane austen novels, saving people's mortgages or spending the days counting down till I can be done.


I can't wait


oh and did i mention it's all happening in provo this year? so excited.

No comments: