Thursday, April 28, 2011

If You Don't Have an I phone...

Life has be insanely crazy the last few weeks. Finals stressed me out like never before, but I think they went well. And I know that just having them over has made my life a million times better.

I also moved for the 5th time in 12 months. nbd.

Oh and did I mention I did 2 finals and the big move running on 3 hours of sleep? Only in college. Right? Promise me it gets better :) And if it doesn't please lie...

Since then I've been busy working, having Friends marathons (we're determined to watch every episode before July), celebrating Easter, having sleepovers at the Marriott, going to Gwennie's wedding reception, chatting/saying goodbye to some of my dearest friends, going to Morgan for a farewell, family dinners at Aunt Debbies, Costco trips with Dad, movie nights/Farr's nights in Sandy w/Stace, making oreo cake bites, and shopping.

My life is exciting. And I would love to be able to capture all these moments in picture and share them with you all.

Which brings me back to my title. I LOVE taking pictures of exciting things such as this. However my dear dear camera that has given me beautiful pictures and traveled and captured here, here and here with me recently died. Really died. It's bad. Also my phone is kinda useless and has recently taken to speaking to me, which I have to admit is kinda freaky.

So my solution to a broken camera + a freaky phone = iphone.

Doubtful. But a girl can dream.

After all, if you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone.

ps. sorry for no pictures :(

2 comments:

Shane said...

I think this post needs to be updated!

robyne said...

Ummm yep, what he said... I am the only one who can say: if you don't have an i phone, you don't have an i phone