Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Showers...

Bring London friends! If you read my blog at all in while I was in London it would be easy to see that I became super close to my friend Jessica over there. We are both sarcastic. We both believe showering is overrated when you're staying in gross hostels. We both fell in love with British chocolate and enjoyed eating it at midnight. We both have grandmas and friends with the same names. We both laugh at really inappropriate times(remember when you hit your head in st. pauls?). We both really love camping chairs.

Obviously, we got along great.

Last Friday I was able to throw a bridal shower for her, before lots of our London friends head away for the summer! It was so great to see everyone and I was so glad so many of these girls I love so much could come.
(Disclaimer: My camera was being horribly lame... it broke so the screen is now completely black so when you take a picture you have no idea what your taking a picture of. It takes me back to the good ole' days of film.. but at least then you had a little lens thing to look through...Despite my camera problems I was able to get a few good ones)
The night was full of food, fun


Games... Presents... Catching up...


a very educational Q&A....


(love the different facial expressions of Lauren, Jenna and Molly)

excitement, screams of joy, and all things girly...


It was a great night and I'm so glad so many were able to come and celebrate with Jessica before her big day!


Now here is a little letter:


Jessica,

I'm really glad we could have a shower for you. I hope you liked it more than shower-ing. Because we all know how you feel about that. (jk)

I'm so happy for you are Parker! I love seeing you two together and how happy you each make each other. You will be a beautiful bride. The chairs will be perfect. The pictures and video will be amazing. From here it will only get better and better because finally... your wedding is close!! And I couldn't be happier for you.

Love always,

Nicole


For better pictures, and cuter write ups check out the blogs of my dear friends: Amanda, Grace, Sarah, and the bride herself, Jessica. (love ya girls)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Nico-
Thank you for my shower and my letter. Thank you for being my guide to girl world everything. Even though you told me to wear jeans and then whipped out a skirt. JK. I believe your diet coke story. You are pretty great at spilling things. Thank you for putting up with my not so slight stressing about anything and everything under the sun (or dark sky when we are in england and there is not that much sun). Thank you again and again for just everything.
XoXo gossip girl was so good last night