Monday, January 25, 2016

Showering our Little Boy

The day after Christmas our sweet aunt threw us a little family baby shower. It was a full of all of my favorite things-family time, delicious food, and of course celebrating this little boy! It was such a happy afternoon! Our family took very good care of this little guy, and helped us get so many of the essentials for him. It was a very happy day.



 My dear friend Ashley was in town and was kind enough to come celebrate Baby Boy with us. It was so fun to get to see her and discuss all things baby!

A few weeks later the darling second mom's I grew up with in the Alta Heights ward threw me a another shower. It was so fun to catch up with so many people I grew up with. They spoiled this sweet Baby Boy, and took very good care of me as well. I'm so glad a few of my friends could come too. My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures.



These baby showers reminded me once again how blessed I am to have such wonderful people in my life. I have so many people who care about me and already love my baby boy so much. It's inspiring and beautiful, and I'm so glad that we get to welcome this boy to a world where there is already so much love for him.

No comments: