Saturday, January 9, 2016

What Are You Doing New Years?

I've been looking forward to 2016 since I found out I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I made the most of the rest of 2015, and it was one of the best years of my entire life-but 2016 was always the bright light of the future.

The year I would get to hold my little boy, get to look into his eyes, and learn and grow with him.

I can't believe it is actually here. 2016.

I have big hopes for this year. More than anything though, I hope for lots of happy, peaceful moments with my boys. My resolution this year is to be more present-to take more time to enjoy the little moments by eliminating unnecessary distractions, and savoring the details of my life that bring me the most joy.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be my best year yet.


 New Years Eve dinner with the family.

No comments: