Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The First Days of School

Celebrating!

All Ready for School


I'm officially a college student! Classes started yesterday and its been exciting to go to them and see what exactly I'm getting myself into... and guess what- I love it! Classes weren't as bad as I expected, I never got lost, I was on time to my classes, my proffesors were pretty cool and I saw many cougars cutting corners! Not scary at all! Well after classes yesterday Rachelle and I celebrated that we both made it, and that Rachelle didn't get TOO lost by going to sub zero for ice cream! I had heard good things about it, and was not dissapointed! It was delicious! We then went to Gold's Gym, which is very necessary after having that delicious ice cream! Thanks to a great deal, a hilarious employee, and the strong desire I have to work out I signed up! Last night was busy as I had a meeting with my bishop, our floor meeting for all the girls in our hall of our dorm, and ward prayer! It was all very new, very weird, and very nice. I guess being old won't be as bad as I thought it would be!
These are the classes that I'm taking this symester....
Chemistry
American Heritage
Book of Mormon
Sociology
Phychology
University Chorale
So far I love American Heritage and Sociology! I'm also really excited for Chorale! It will be nice to sing, which I love, but not have so much stress to go along with it, like VE!

Although I love this all, I do have a lot of homeowork, so I should probably stop blogging and get to work!

5 comments:

Shane said...

Glad to hear your loving school...that certainly makes me happy. Might I suggest the spell checking option when you post to your blog!!!

You know that I love you and am very proud of you.

Dad

Nicole said...

Dang.. I forgot to spell check... well you know me.. not exactly the best speller...ha ha that just makes it more personal. Ya know so its more like I'm really speaking it! ha ha ha love ya

Mandy said...

Nicole I am so excited for you. Sounds like a ton of fun!! Of course school comes first but glad you are enjoying it. That is great that you are going into nursing! And don't worry about spell check I almost never check it until I have posted. HEHEHEHE
love you,
Mandy

robyne said...

Hey kiddo...you are just way toooo funny (oops was there toooo many o's in that ;)) I love you and hope things are goin good, you and Rachlle were looking pretty fine on your first day...thanks for keeping up the tradition!

Mom

Meet the Falkners said...

Hey! I just found you on your parent's blog! I am so glad you are doing well! I am hoping there are some pictures of your favorit YW leaders at your desk! Kiddin'. Glad to see you are doing well so far. Thanks for sharing, I will keep checking your blog for updates!
PS-
That ice cream looks good!