Saturday, February 7, 2009

Decisions

Things I've decided today...
1- If I'm going to keep going to cycling class at the gym I'm gonna have to get a stronger pain tolerance, and a less sensitive bum... You think they sell that at Wal-Mart?
2-Fact: The Office is the funniest television show ever. This is my list so if you disagree too bad. End of discussion.
3-Chick flicks and chocolate work as band-aids(especially old time chick flicks-example: Breakfast at Tiffany's)
4-Bright pink leggings are a girls best friend!
6-Writing makes me feel better, always, no matter what. It allows me to release my emotions, and get perspective. Thank goodness for that!
5- I am dyslexic in numbers (note the jump from 4 to 6-completely unintentional and now I don't know what number I'm on)
7-When people say "I don't care" they usually do care. Sometimes they even care a lot.
8-Not crying ever is a lot worse then crying a lot (Don't believe me? watch the Holiday) It's much better to be able to show emotion, then to not be able to.
9-Sometimes boys bug. Periodically it just happens. Oh well!
10-No matter what I'm feeling, what I'm doing, where I'm at or what I'm thinking calling home always makes me feel better-even better than shopping for shoes. Man, now I really want shoes though..

3 comments:

Shane said...

Loving the posts...especially the part of how you would rather call home than go shoe shopping. Keep those phone calls coming:)!

robyne said...

Okay...so my blog has just been to emotional lately so I think I will take a cue from yours and do a random number thingy. Love your posts honey!

Lindsay said...

Hey - totally with you on the Office - best show ever! Loved the banner on last week's episode.... "It is your birthday." Gotta love it!