Monday, February 2, 2009

When Upon Life's Billows...

Lately I haven't been feeling that well, and I've also been pretty down. Luckily I know that I can count my many blessings and feel a little better. So here are some of the little things that make me smile these days:

Ben and Jerry's half baked ice cream
CAUTION: It is addicting...
Gilmore Girls... The reason I talk so fast, often make references to pop culture that no one else gets, love the word Oy, and want Yale sweat pants! I LOVE this show!

Taylor Swift's new CD Fearless. She must have followed me around for a year because every single song was seriously written for my life! I especially love "Hey Stephen" these days-its a fun one that doesn't make me feel pathetic by relating it to my life :)

Beautiful flowers in my room! Rachelle's boyfriend is a amazing and because of such she gets a new bouquet of flowers every four days or so, making our room absolutely beautiful!


Mail from my best friend! It always makes my day!

Coloring in my princess coloring book-thanks daddy!

My bed-I LOVE taking naps these days, actually I love this way too much but I'm super grateful for it!
Confessions of a Shopaholic-The funniest books ever! My friend's mom sent them out for me and I absolutely love them! Hilarious!
Diet Coke-Not quite as addicting as the Ben & Jerry's but since you can't buy it anywhere on campus here it makes it that much better when you have one!

The Draper temple-my temple! I got to work there the other night and it was amazing. Just looking at it cheers me up!

Going home, laying in bed chatting with Rachelle, and making plans also make me happy! It really is the little things in life! I'm so grateful for each little thing that makes me smile these days.

2 comments:

robyne said...

Hey are you my daughter? Those things make me happy too....well everything but laying around with Rachelle....but yeah, life is soooooo good! Just keep counting :)

Shane London said...

Remember that I think your great and hope you know what a blessing you are to me. Like Mom said, just keep counting those blessings.