Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Best Is Yet to Come

I've been thinking a lot about love lately, in all of its forms.

Like the love between mother and child...



Or father and child...



Families...




And then there is the beautifully romantic kind... the kind that causes to people to become their very best, the most self-less version of themselves, the kind that causes them to promise forever to each other. This is the kind of love that brought us all together on Saturday

Isn't this love beautiful in all of its stages?




Although this kind of love isn't present in my life right now, I never feel a lack of love. I am so surrounded by love from my family and friends that I feel more blessed then I can express. And I love them just as much.

I'm so very grateful I had the opportunity to see these two people I love so much get married and in doing so remind us all just how much love we are each blessed with. I love each of them, and their families so much and being with them all throughout the day was such a joy.

Congratulations to Chris and Liz Child. I could not be more happy for you.
(Lucky for me the people I love most also know how to have a little fun....)



1 comment:

robyne said...

Great Post, Great Pictures, Great Day!