Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Realized Something Today...

I am MOVING to London.

Technically I knew this, but it's finally starting to sink in.

For so long I've been thinking about all the logistics of it: possible problems at Customs, money,
how many suitcases I get to bring, money, which shoes will have to stay home, money, getting my passport, registering for classes, oh and did I mention money?

But now, I not just thinking about logistics (although I haven't lost sight of the important ones-hence why I'm working 40 hrs a week)

Now, I'm dreaming about London.

I'm dreaming about what it will look like, what the humidity will feel like on my skin, what it will smell like when I study in Hyde Park, where I will go to church, how I will sleep on my bunk, the friends I'm going to make, the rain on my face and how beautiful it will be.

I still can't believe I'm going-I feel like I have so much to do before then-but everyday it gets closer and I get more excited! I'm moving to London!!!!

2 comments:

Shane said...

It will be a great experience for you and we're excited for you to have it. However, we will miss you...but look forward to the Skype updates

robyne said...

Yes, you are! I am very excited for you, but you will be missed!!