Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Happy" Was the First Word I Spoke

Today I'm taking channelling my inner ROCKSTAR.

10 Things that Make Nicole Terribly Happy:
(in no particular order)

10-The 1950's housewife-esque feeling I get while vacuuming in my heels
9-Ingrid Michaelson's voice
8-Rainstorms that come fast, and stay awhile (usually #9 accompanies this one)
7-Reading high end fashion magazines on my lunch break
6-Capturing a beautiful moment with my camera
5-Summer Sunday evenings spent in Aunt Debbie and Uncle Chips backyard with the people I love most
4-When the Anthropolgie catalogue comes
3-Long chats with my favorite girl friends
2-Unexpected text messages and e-mails
2.25-Crossing things off a to-do list
2.5-Things that inspire
2.75-My parents and sisters and the knowledge of forever families
1-Studying the scriptures and praying to my Heavenly Father

2 comments:

Shane said...

Glad to see we made your Top 10 list. It is terrific having you home and having you brighten up my day. Love ya kid.

robyne said...

Happy,Happy,Happy! Said 3 times, not just once. I knew back then that you were going to be an amazing person!